Little Hearts


Back again :) I've decided to leave a few of my old favourites here on my blog, crochet patterns that I still see being made by others once in a while starting with these little hearts. Tiny hearts, handy to pop in as a little extra gift and look sweet when made in speckled yarn.....remember that a little bit of love or kindness goes along way. 

(Excuse some of the photos they're old ones)


You will need:
3mm crochet hook (or the size appropriate for your yarn/tension)
A small amounts of 4 ply yarn
Polyester toy fill

Stitches: (UK terms)
ch - chain
dc - double crochet

Little Hearts
Make 2ch (work in continuous rounds)
Round 1: 6dc in second ch from hook (6dc)
Round 2: (1dc, 2dc in next st) three times (9dc)
Round 3: 9dc
Round 4: (2dc, 2dc in next st) three times (12dc)
Round 5: 12dc
Round 6: Miss six sts, 6dc around to form first part of heart shape,
Round 7: Continue in a round working 6dc into six st just made, fasten off.
Round 8: Join yarn to a st not worked in round 6, working in a round work, 6dc,
Round 9: 6dc fasten off.
Stuff heart through top of each heart shape, weave in ends, ensuring the gap between the two
shapes is also sewn closed.
There you have it a little heart.

I'd love to see your makes, tag me in a post on Instagram, you can find me @flo_and_dot  #floanddot. 

Thanks Sarah-Jane :)